Elon Musk & SpaceX 3D Printers For SpaceX Rockets
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more Elon Musk news, SpaceX news and Tesla news!
Additive manufacturing, also known as 3D printing, is the technique of creating three-dimensional solid items from a freakin’ computer file. People who don’t know about 3d printing would be like, Huh! How’s that possible? And #ElonMusk is taking it to another level. How’s that? By building rockets out of these. Yeah you heard it right, Musk is printing rockets. Wanna know more about it? Stay tuned in the video.
#SpaceX began employing additive manufacturing to mass-produce rocket partsin 2014, and it sent its first 3D printed part to space in 2015.
The corporation is now using 3D printing technology, such as Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), to produce parts in days rather than months as part of its ambition to occupy Mars by 2050. Because of the high-performance parts produced by 3D printing, SpaceX is able to design #SpaceXRockets that can be refueled and reused multiple times.
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About Elon Musk Rewind
🎥 Videos about Elon Musk, SpaceX, Tesla and more
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Elon Musk Rewind
🔔 Subscribe now for more Elon Musk, SpaceX and Tesla videos
Watch More from Elon Musk Rewind
🟢 Elon Musk News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxp5L78vMUhABx3OYI6-bOjK7l7127qT
/>🟠 SpaceX News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxp5L78vMUhXYrvig1Nm16R0nGx28ws-
/>🔴 Tesla News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxp5L78vMUi6DtvHEtMEymAFC_3UVbSU
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: [email protected]
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at [email protected]
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
C-Bass Productions: https://bit.ly/35Z25F0
Jochem Laurenssen: https://bit.ly/3vVIJuU
RGV Aerial Photography: https://bit.ly/37n1duw
Ocean Cam: https://twitter.com/obetraveller
Huge thanks to all these amazing SpaceX Artists.
You also find their Patreon on their youtube channels. Please support them!