I am spending 3 days in the permanent a-frame camp. Last time did I make the home, this time do I make a woodshed, sawhorse and firewood + a small clearing in the forest. This is the short version.
Here is all videos from the camp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkzP2B7xXbQ&list=PLwMRed9dogc7VivZKCnQMnGetwW6mBiip
Location: Denmark – previous viking country. West coast of Jutland – sand, big sea, spruce and pine forrest. Some of the most remote in Denmark, but a lot of people in Denmark so limited how remote it can get. A lot of birds and deer. No bears only a few wolves – nothing dangerous for campers. If you want to do the same in Denmark do you need to be the owner or get the owners permission.
Some of the gear used in the video:
1. Sweater = unknown.
2. Pot and kettle = made by “eagle” 1.5 and 10 liters.
3. Pants = made by “Ridgeline”
4. Axe = made by “Kellokoski” model 18
5. Carving tools = mora 106, Pfeil 8L 25mm and 7A 25mm
6. Boots = made by “Redback” original boots
7. Tent = polish puncho army lavvu
8. Backpack = made by “Fjallraven” Kajka 65L
9. Sharpening stone = made by “Gransfors Bruks”
Video gear: Nikon D7000, Nikon 50 1.8, Røde videomacro, iMovie.